[R] Release of an Ecological Modelling Software using R (with Rserve) and ImageJ
marcel.austenfeld at uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Jul 30 18:53:58 CEST 2007
Dear R users,
With the hope that this application can also be useful for some R users,
I like to announce the first release of Bio7. This application is an
Integrated Development Environment for ecological modelling with a main
focus on individual based modelling and spatially explicit models based on a
Rich Client Platform (Eclipse).
Bio7 embedds several tools for:
- Creation and analysis of spatial explicit simulation models.
- Statistical analysis (R).
- Spatial statistics (possibility to send values from a specialized panel to
- Image Analysis (embedded ImageJ version 1.35s).
- Fast communication between R and Java (with Rserve) and
the possibilty to use R methods inside Java.
- Interpretation of Java and script creation (with BeanShell).
- Direct compilation of Java (Janino).
- Creation of methods for Java, BeanShell and R
(integrated editors for Java, R, BeanShell).
- Sensitivity analysis with an embedded flowchart editor in which
scripts, macros and compiled code can be dragged and executed.
The application itself is an Open Source application and is licensed under
the GPL and the EPL
(Eclipse Puplic License).
A complete manual, lot of examples, Flash tutorials and a small Java API is
A Linux version (beta) will be available soon!
With kind regards
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Release-of-an-Ecological-Modelling-Software-using-R-%28with-Rserve%29-and-ImageJ-tf4171202.html#a11866782
Sent from the R help mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the R-help