[R] Overlaying a single contour from a new data array in levelplot

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan.sarkar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:44:19 CEST 2007

On 7/30/07, Jenny Barnes <jmb at mssl.ucl.ac.uk> wrote:
> Dear Deepayan
>
> Thank you for your response - it has proved very very helpful, I can't thank you
> enough!
>
> I have another question for you if you have time to reply. I know you have been
> asked about the colour of the polygon outline before (27 April 2007) and you
> replied that is a bug and the border can only be black or transparent...
>
> I was wondering if you have found a way to change the colour of the outline
> since this correspondence? If not please can you tell me how to get around this
> myself? You mentioned writing a replacement to lpolygon - I do not know how to
> do this - would it be possible for you to guide me further?

That should have been fixed by now. Is there anything that's not
working as you expect? My code had:

   lapply(add.cl, panel.polygon, border = 'red')

which should have made the borders red. If it doesn't, you probably
need to upgrade to a recent version of R/lattice. If it does, changing
it to border='white' should suffice. If that doesn't work, please
provide a reproducible example.

-Deepayan