[R] Affycoretools

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 1 06:11:55 CEST 2007

Hi Tang,

Please send questions about Bioconductor packages to the the
Biocondcutor mailing list.

Please also read over the posting guide for that list to make sure
you provide enough information for folks to help you.

    http://bioconductor.org/docs/postingGuide.html

Tang Lee <tlee at bcgsc.ca> writes:

> I am having problem installing the affycoretools package. When I do it
> through biocLite, I get error messages saying the package XML cannot be
> installed and that I need a more recent version of libxml2.

And did you resolve this by instaling a more recent libxml2?

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | Computational Biology | Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
http://bioconductor.org