[R] codamenu crash

Pablo G Goicoechea pgoikoetxea at euskalnet.net
Sun Jun 3 20:11:13 CEST 2007

Dear R users:
I am a newby to R, under Windows XP. Sorry if my question is too
obvious, but I have not found any  answer in the  archives.
I was using the R-Coda package with R version 2.4.1 and everything was
going OK. After upgrading to R v.2.5.0, I receive the following error
message when I'm trying to run codamenu():

"Error in coda.options(default = TRUE) : cannot change value of locked
binding for '.Coda.Options'

Quiting codamenu ...
Error in !coda.options("data.saved") : invalid argument type"

I would very much appreciate any help to solve this behaviour

Sincerely
Pablo

--
Pablo G Goicoechea