[R] Harrell's C

Wachtel, Mitchell Mitchell.Wachtel at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Jun 4 22:34:22 CEST 2007

Dear Professor Harrell:

Thank you so much for your excellent advice. I just installed the proper
version of Hmisc, which works perfectly. Hmisc yields Harrell's C
(rcorr.cens); all one need do is calculate the expected value for the
risk for each patient and make that the X variable.  You are a wonderful
influence on all who perform statistics.

With kindest regards.

Mitchell S. Wachtel, MD