[R] Why is the R mailing list so hard to figure out?

Vladimir Eremeev wl2776 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:39:47 CEST 2007

irishhacker wrote:

> Why does the R mailing list need such an unusual and customized user
> interface?

There was a discussion of this some time ago on the list.
I believe, RSiteSearch("r-help mailing list forum") or some other similar
keywords will find it.

irishhacker wrote:

> What's the best way to view and read discussions in this group for
> recent days? Can I view the postings for the current day via Google
> Groups?

GMANE was mentioned already.
I use the Nabble interface (http://www.nabble.com/R-f13819.html), it seems
more convenient to me, but it collects less lists than Gmane.