[R] odfTable

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Tue Jun 5 18:22:49 CEST 2007

Sarah and Laurence,

A few comments:

  1. The default background color for columns is horrible. I've changed
to white it in the upcoming version.

  2. In the next version (in 1-2 weeks), I have a fairly long document
that goes into much more detail about the specific styles that can be
changed and examples.

  3. To simply Sarah's approach, add the style definition via
setStyleDefs(existingStyles) as suggested. Then, just before making the
table, simply use

current <- getStyles()
currrent$header <- "newStyle1"
setStyles(current)

     then produce the table. Unless I'm not understanding what you want,
you shouldn't need to use tableStyles.

If anyone wants the new version while I finish a few of the
documentation pages, send me an email off-list and I'll send it to you.

Thanks,

Max