[R] Neural Net. in R

Kuhn, Max Max.Kuhn at pfizer.com
Wed Jun 6 15:18:23 CEST 2007

Jason,

Your best bet is the nnet package. It is part of the VR bundle, which
may be why you missed it.

The code is well documented and the package is closely tied to two books
(see the references in ?nnet).

Also, it has a predict function, which many of the others do not. This
isn't too big of a deal, but it certainly speaks to good design.

Max