[R] Conditional Sequential Gaussian Simulation

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Fri Jun 8 11:22:22 CEST 2007

Steve,

You can do this with the package gstat. Look for ?krige of
?predict.gstat

Post further question on this topic on the R-sig-geo list. You'll get
more response.

Cheers,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

Do not put your faith in what statistics say until you have carefully
considered what they do not say.  ~William W. Watt
A statistical analysis, properly conducted, is a delicate dissection of
uncertainties, a surgery of suppositions. ~M.J.Moroney