[R] update packages with R on Vista: error

Stefan Grosse singularitaet at gmx.net
Fri Jun 8 12:40:16 CEST 2007

I was pointed at that my message might be considered as impolite. It was
not intended so. I was just trying to formulate that there should be
some improvement since the solutions offered were either not optimal for
me (disabling security features) or where not working (FAQ).

I apologize for any possible inconvenience caused by my frustration
spiced up possibly with my inabilities.

Stefan