[R] Tools For Preparing Data For Analysis

Martin Henry H. Stevens HStevens at MUOhio.edu
Fri Jun 8 16:11:44 CEST 2007

Is there an example available of this sort of problematic data that
requires this kind of data screening and filtering? For many of us,
this issue would be nice to learn about, and deal with within R. If a
package could be created, that would be optimal for some of us. I
would like to learn a tad more, if it were not too much effort for
someone else to point me in the right direction?
Cheers,
Hank

Dr. Hank Stevens, Assistant Professor
338 Pearson Hall