[R] Unable to load RMySQL

Joe W. Byers ecjbosu at aol.com
Tue Jun 12 04:38:27 CEST 2007

All,

I have been down for the past two weeks moving from Tulsa to Houston for
a new job.  I just got internet access yesterday at our new home.  I
will be working on the RMySQL binary later this week if possible.  There
is a hitch in compiling the binary.  I have the binaries for an older
version of MySQL on which the R compilation worked.  A newer version of
MySQL 5.0.37, I never was able to get the R binaries to compile.

I appreciate your patience here because I have a new job and my family
and I are trying to organize our new home right now.

Thank you
Joe