[R] Textpad help

Daniel Nordlund res90sx5 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 12 10:06:19 CEST 2007

Mary,

I use Textpad to run both SAS code and R code in batch mode without problems.  I looked at the instructions that you referenced and noticed a couple of potential problems with the instructions.  I was able to correct the set-up and successfully run the sample program from the web site.  However, I use a different set up because I prefer to send output to a file that I can then open in another Textpad window, rather than "capturing" the output.  Since this is not an R problem, if you contact me off-list I would be happy to give you detailed instructions on how to set up Textpad running R code in batch mode.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA