[R] JGR and big list of packages.

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 23:56:40 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have all CRAN packages installed on my Linux. Now I have problems with JGR.

When I make a plot and close a device, the device dont work anymore, I nedd to
use before javaGD() and after plot(). When I try do close JGR and save a
session, It return a erro and dont close. Look:

 Exception in thread "Thread-2" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Value too
long: aaMI,abind,accuracy,acepack,actuar,ada,adabag,adapt,AdaptFit,ade4,
tools,utils
        at
java.util.prefs.AbstractPreferences.put(AbstractPreferences.java:228)
        at org.rosuda.JGR.toolkit.JGRPrefs.writePrefs(JGRPrefs.java:281)
        at
org.rosuda.JGR.toolkit.JGRPrefs.writeCurrentPackagesWhenExit(JGRPrefs.java:314)
        at org.rosuda.JGR.JGR.exit(JGR.java:241)
        at org.rosuda.JGR.JGRConsole.rReadConsole(JGRConsole.java:480)
        at org.rosuda.JRI.Rengine.jriReadConsole(Rengine.java:371)
        at org.rosuda.JRI.Rengine.rniRunMainLoop(Native Method)
        at org.rosuda.JRI.Rengine.run(Rengine.java:533)

I think that is a problem with the JGR's package manager. It is possible to
disable package manager from JGR?

Thanks
Inte
Ronaldo
--
I guess the Little League is even littler than we thought.
		-- D. Cavett