[R] Loop for test statistic

Petr Klasterecky klaster at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Fri Jun 15 14:52:59 CEST 2007

Please read the posting guide. How shall we know what ycf, and A2 are?
In general, the condition should be something like (.0032<ycf & ycf<.09)
Also make sure that the initial value of ycf actually fits between the
limits (or assign something to A2 outside the loop) and that ycf is
changed inside the loop (to prevent looping forever).

Petr

--
Petr Klasterecky
Dept. of Probability and Statistics