[R] triangle contour plots

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Mon Jun 18 17:02:25 CEST 2007

The triplot function in the TeachingDemos package (I don't know about
the one in klaR, or the others mentioned) honors the type='l' argument
and passes it on to points.  So if you know where you want the contours
drawn, you can use triplot to draw the lines (it also has an add
argument that could be used to add labels after plotting the lines).

You can also look at the source code to see how the plotting is done and
modify it to do the plot you are interested in.

Hope this helps,

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center