[R] Fwd: Help: Upgrading to R2.5 on Ubuntu (Feisty)

M. Jankowski mjankowski at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 05:01:07 CEST 2007

This fixed my problem: Thanks!

Did you run 'sudo apt-get update' as well so that it actually reads
the listing at CRAN / FHCRC ?

What does 'apt-cache policy r-base' show?  [ It should display the
different vertsions it knows about; if you only see 2.4.1 then you
have a problem which may just be the missing 'apt-get update' ]

Hth, Dirk