[R] plot only x- and y-axis with origin, no box()

Romain Francois rfrancois at mango-solutions.com
Tue Jun 19 17:28:07 CEST 2007

Hello,

You are looking for the box function, and its bty argument. For example,
this one will do the trick.

R> box( bty = "L")

?par gives more information on the potential values for bty.

Cheers,

Romain

--
Mango Solutions
data analysis that delivers

Tel:  +44(0) 1249 467 467
Fax:  +44(0) 1249 467 468
Mob:  +44(0) 7813 526 123

R training course for the Pharmaceutical Industry
1st  - 3rd  October. Basel, Switzerland
http://www.mango-solutions.com/services/rtraining/r_pharma.html