[R] Preconditions for a variance analysis

Daniel Tahin e0226781 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 20 10:35:26 CEST 2007

Thanx for your answer. I don't have the book, but found something on
the web:
http://www.basic.northwestern.edu/statguidefiles/oneway_anova.html
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analysis_of_variance#Assumptions

Seems to be the same on both of the sites :-)
Is this, that was meant?

Thanx again,
Daniel