[R] Overlaying lattice graphs (continued)

hadley wickham h.wickham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 14:13:05 CEST 2007

Hi Sebastian,

I think you need to rearrange your data a bit.  Firstly, you need to
put observed on the same footing as the different models, so you would
have a new column in your data called value (previously observed and
predicted) and a new model type ("observed").  Then you could do:

xyplot(value ~ time | individauls, data=mydata, group=model)

Hadley