[R] Highliting a text in a plot

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Sun Jun 24 00:35:51 CEST 2007

Maja:

This will work. It's quick.  It's easy.  And it probably isn't what you want
because there is room for an unplotted symbol on the left.  But it might
suffice.

plot(NA, xlim=0:1, ylim=0:1)##

legend(x=0.5, y = 0.5, "hallo", bg="yellow", col="dark blue", box.lty=0)

You can look at the code for legend (?legend) and modify it, or use parts of
it for your own function.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com