[R] running Rcmdr

Manuel gonzalezperezmanuel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 01:37:57 CEST 2007

Thanks for your answer, but i think i dont do correctly my question.
I need the command line to run Rmdr, like that:
R < Rcmdr or  R < loadRcmdr.R where loadRcmdr has "library("Rcmdr").
or something like that.
I tried the last example, but when Rcmdr is executed, later it is closed.
About RProfile.site, i dont know what i have to change. If you think its
useful to me, please explain me.
Thanks.