[R] running Rcmdr

Manuel gonzalezperezmanuel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:01:00 CEST 2007

Yes, of course, i know it, and i have installed all packages i need, but
this is not what i am searching.
I want to do that only with a command line without have to type only
first R  and after library("Rcmdr");  i only want to type something like
R < library("Rcmdr") but i know it´s doesn´t work and i´m looking for
something like that.
I hope you have already understood my question. Thank you