[R] Writing - specyfic format

jastar mswierniak at o2.pl
Thu Jun 28 14:00:35 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have a trouble - I need to write file in a very specyfic format.
I have two vectors which different lengths and one data.frame (or matrix).
I want to write it to "*.txt" file in following way:
1st row of file is my 1st vector (separate by spacebar)
2nd row of file is 2nd vector (also separate by spacebar)
Rest of this file should be a matrix with elements separated by tab.
For example: a=1, 2, 3, b=4, 5, c=[1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6;
                                            7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12,]
and I want to have file (it have to be .txt file) like:
1 2 3
4 5
1     2     3     4     5     6
7     8     9     10   11    12

This thing have to be done automaticly from R.
Is it possible?
Thank you in advance