[R] Dominant eigenvector displayed as third (Marco Visser)

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Jun 29 23:03:57 CEST 2007

      There is no dominant eigenvalue:  The eigenvalues of that matrix
are the 6 different roots of 5.  All have modulus (or absolute value) =
1.307660.  When I raised them all to the 6th power, all 6 were 5+0i.

      Someone else can tell us why this is, but this should suffice as
an initial answer to your question.

      Hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves