[R] problem with throwing lines out of matrix [Broadcast]

Wiener, Matthew matthew_wiener at merck.com
Thu Mar 1 20:46:43 CET 2007

You didn't' actually tell us what forfact is.  You could try something like (untested)

My.matrix <- my.matrix[!(my.matrix[, 1] %in% remove.values), , drop = FALSE]

Also, reading some of the introductory R manuals you can find on CRAN in the documentation section will really give you a leg up on some of these things.

Hope this helps.

Matt Wiener