[R] R code for "Statistical Models in S" ?

Bert Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Thu Mar 1 22:23:47 CET 2007

The White Book provides the original S Language Specification. This was what
existed at Bell labs way back then. Subsequent implementations, both S-Plus
and R, will differ on details.

Also, a lot of development effort has flowed over the dam since publication,
so both implementations contain lots of stuff not even mentioned there.See
also the Green book.

Bert Gunter
Genentech Nonclinical Statistics
South San Francisco, CA 94404