[R] extracting data from zoo series

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 16:48:52 CET 2007

Please read the last line of every message to r-help and follow it when
posting.  You ought to have provided small examples for A and B and
the result.

The following lists every row in z that is at a date in zs or is up to
4 rows later:

library(zoo)
z <- zoo(matrix(101:148, 24), 2001:2024)
zs <- z[c(1, 3, 10)]
z[unique(c(sapply(match(time(zs), time(z)), seq, length = 5)))]