[R] plot groupedData in nlme

Renaud Lancelot renaud.lancelot at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 01:02:51 CET 2007

library(nlme)
trellis.par.set(list(superpose.line = list(col = "black")))
plot(Dialyzer, outer = ~QB, key = FALSE, col = "black")

I prefer to use directly xyplot (package lattice) for a finer control.

Best,

Renaud

2007/3/4, Qiong Yang <qyang at bu.edu>:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to make the color of the lines all black when
> plotting groupedData with an outer factor:
>
> For example,
> library(nlme)
> plot(Dialyzer, outer=~QB, key=F)
>
> This generated colored curves in R.2.4.1. How to make all the curves black ?
> (or how to alter the color (type) of lines for the nlme groupedData
> plotting function in general?)
>
> Thanks
> Qiong

Renaud LANCELOT
Département Systèmes Biologiques du CIRAD
CIRAD, Biological Systems Department

Campus International de Baillarguet
TA 30 / B
F34398 Montpellier