[R] logistic regression on contingency table

Bingshan Li bli1 at bcm.tmc.edu
Mon Mar 5 02:15:52 CET 2007

Hi folks,

I am wondering if there is a way in R to fit logistic regression on
contingency table. If I have original data, I can transform the data
into a design matrix and then call glm to fit the regression. But now
I have a 2x3 contingency table with first row for response 0 and
second row for response 1, and the columns are 3 levels of predictor
variable. The 3 levels are not ordinal though and indicator variables
would be more appreciate.

Thanks a lot!

Bingshan