[R] Download packages problem.

Petr Klasterecky klaster at karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Wed Mar 7 21:49:56 CET 2007

Luis,

posting a message several times usually won't help you to get answers...
You did not tell us what kind of error you obtain, what packages did you
try to install and how, what operating system are you using etc. To be
honest, I have no idea what kind of server can be involved - R does not
need any server to run on and the CRAN ftp severs work with anonymous
logins. Please read the posting guide (link given below in the footer)
and follow it next time.
Petr

--
Petr Klasterecky