[R] Is the gmodels package being maintained?

Michael Kubovy kubovy at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 9 14:47:01 CET 2007

Hi,

Finding his email address was not immediate, but I finally did, and
did bring the problem to Greg's attention @ rochester, and the
message didn't bounce this time.

On Mar 9, 2007, at 7:43 AM, Peter Dalgaard wrote:

> Michael Kubovy wrote:
>> Dear r-helpers,
>>
>> I sent  a cc of a recent message about a problem with ci.lmer() in
>> the gmodels package to the author (Gregory R Warnes), and the message
>> bounced. If the author or someone else is maintaining this package or
>> this function, would you kindly supplement the author's name and/or
>> address with a current maintainer and/or provide a current email
>> address?
>>
> Haven't heard that Greg should be out of circulation. You might try
> the
> address from his homepage:
>
> Gregory_Warnes at urmc.rochester.edu
_____________________________
Professor Michael Kubovy
University of Virginia
Department of Psychology
USPS:     P.O.Box 400400    Charlottesville, VA 22904-4400
Parcels:    Room 102        Gilmer Hall
         McCormick Road    Charlottesville, VA 22903
Office:    B011    +1-434-982-4729
Lab:        B019    +1-434-982-4751
Fax:        +1-434-982-4766
WWW:    http://www.people.virginia.edu/~mk9y/