[R] useR! 2007 --- Call for papers and posters

Ranjan Maitra maitra at iastate.edu
Sat Mar 10 15:50:00 CET 2007

Di,

You probably wanted to say first useR! (hosted) in North America, isn't that right?

Anyway, I was wondering: what are the conditions for submitting a paper? Are the guidelines the same as JSS (or are they bringing it out)? If I can figure out how to make R packages, I might submit a paper on a package.

Ranjan