[R] using scan to record user's input

Ken Knoblauch knoblauch at lyon.inserm.fr
Sun Mar 11 20:17:10 CET 2007

No, it's a good question.  I was using the apple-return feature of the editor
on the R.app from Mac.  Is that more like sourcing or copy and pasting?
I was planning eventually to source the file or put the code in a function.

I'll try it on a PPC Mac later and see if it works there.  Thanks.

best,

Ken