[R] Export successively displayed graphics

Renaud Lacour renaud.lacour at free.fr
Mon Mar 12 01:37:14 CET 2007

Hello,

I am running R version 2.4.1 on Debian.

I am using some R functions which produce several graphics displayed
successively with an interactive prompt between each graph. For example,
the plot.varest (vars) function produces such output (one graph per time
series on which the VAR model is fitted). Plots on GARCH models also
produce such outputs.

Moreover, the frontend I am using for R (RkWard) does not enable me to
export graphs as vectorial image files.

How can I export such graphs as separate (e.g.) Postscript files ?

par(ask=FALSE) didn't help.

Thank you for your answer.
--
Renaud Lacour <renaud.lacour at free.fr>