[R] convert pixels into axis coordinates in R

Stephen Tucker brown_emu at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 17:53:30 CET 2007

I'm not sure I understand your question, but can you just use par("usr") to
get the x,y-limits of your image plot and dim() on your matrix for the number
of pixels? Then all the points on the image (in your user coordinates) should
be known.

I don't know if this would help but I think you can convert jpeg images to
bitmaps for R to read using ImageMagick.