[R] turn regression coefficients intro matrices

Jun Xu mystata at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 02:30:33 CET 2007

I don't have much experience with r. What I am trying to do is to turn
regression coefficients (after I run a lm or glm model) into some matrix
such that I can do some post-estimation calculation, for example predicted
probabilities in glm model, etc.. Or, is there any function in r that I can
use to do something along that line? thanks.

Jun Xu, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology
Ball State University