[R] What happened to the rpm package ?

Olivier ETERRADOSSI olivier.eterradossi at ema.fr
Thu Mar 15 13:07:45 CET 2007

Hi List,
sorry if this is a FAQ : I could not make my way to it :-(

Once upon a time it happened to be a package named "rpm" for "Robust
Point Matching".
I can find a few traces of it in the CRAN archives : works by Saussen
and al. (Aligning spectra with R), but can't find the package anymore.
No trace at all in the "Old" or "Orphaned" lists....
Does one UseR know about it, or even use it ?

Thanks in advance, and regards to all. Olivier

--
Olivier ETERRADOSSI
Maître-Assistant