[R] Occasional problems with starting batch mode

Bos, Roger roger.bos at us.rothschild.com
Thu Mar 15 13:18:33 CET 2007

I use a windows Server 2003 machine to run R code in batch mode every
night using the following command:

"F:\Program Files\R\R-2.4.1pat\bin\R.exe" CMD BATCH --vanilla --slave
"batch_master_dr.R"

This produces an output file, of which the first three lines look like
this:

99% of the time this works great.  Every once in a while, I get the
following error message instead and it does not run any of my subsequent
code:

way.

Does anyone have any clue where I should look to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Roger

version.string R version 2.4.1 Patched (2007-02-04 r40647)

********************************************************************** *
This message is for the named person's use only. It may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information. No right to confidential or privileged treatment
of this message is waived or lost by any error in
transmission. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by e-mail,
delete the message and all copies from your system and destroy
any hard copies. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
disclose, distribute, print or copy any part of this message
if you are not the intended recipient.