[R] how to...

Petr Pikal petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Thu Mar 15 20:38:25 CET 2007

Hi

I suppose you will not get usefull response for such poorly specified
question.

For automating procedures on data frames you can either do looping or
use lapply or maybe do.call can also provide some functionality.

If you elaborate what you did and in what respect it was
unsatisfactory maybe you will get better answer.

Anyway, before your next post you shall look to posting guide.

Regards
Petr