[R] Hierarchical partitioning

vaniscotte avanisco at univ-fcomte.fr
Fri Mar 16 15:19:12 CET 2007

Hello,

I iterate my question concerning hierarchical partitioning: Is it
possible to run that for a multinomial model?

I have adapted the function hier.part ("hier.part" package) to my
multinomial model. I met a problem with the partition() function: I
obtain NEGATIVE Independent contributions!
It seems to be a huge error!

Unfortunately, I cannot access the script as it calls a C code.
Consequently this function is a black box for me.

Could anyone help me? I really need to investigate this independent
contributions!
Thanks a lot,

Amélie Vaniscotte (Phd)

Department of Environmental Biology
UsC INRA EA3184MRT
Institute for Environmental Sciences and Technology

University of Franche-comté
Place Leclerc, 25030 Besançon cedex
FRANCE
Tel. :   +33 (0)381 665 714