[R] Any R function for self-controlled case series method /effect absorption?

vito muggeo vmuggeo at dssm.unipa.it
Tue Mar 20 11:43:42 CET 2007

Dear Jari
The problem is to build the dataset to apply the conditional logit
model. However, as far as I know, no R function exists.

BTW if you are dealing with time series of pollution and health, the
following two papers might be of interest of you:
It appears that the time series approach could be preferred.

Heather J. Whitaker, Mounia N. Hocine, C. Paddy Farrington
On case-crossover methods for environmental time series data
Environmetrics
Volume 18, Issue 2, Date: March 2007, Pages: 157-171

Lu, Zeger. On the equivalence of case-crossover and time series methods
in environmental epidemiology Biostatistics, Early view