[R] Translating code from R into Matlab code

james.flood at fortis.com james.flood at fortis.com
Tue Mar 20 16:05:27 CET 2007

Hi,

Correct me if I am wrong but can I translate the R code into Matlab via
this package. ie I have a script in R, if I run this package on a Unix
emulator can I get the R code displayed in Matlab format ( R code
changed into Matlab code). If that is possible that would be great and
if so how. Also, If this program cannot do this do you know one that can
do this:

Regards,

James Flood