[R] abline within data range

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at intermountainmail.org
Tue Mar 20 18:43:37 CET 2007

One approach is to use the clipplot function from the TeachingDemos
package.  This is probably overkill to load the package for doing this
just once, but if you are creating a more complicated graph with several
lines limited by their range then this may be of interest.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at intermountainmail.org