[R] Integer Optimization

apjaworski at mmm.com apjaworski at mmm.com
Wed Mar 21 20:25:17 CET 2007

Dimitri,

I am assuming you mean integer linear optimization problem.  Try lpSolve.
I think you will find it much easier to use.

Cheers,

Andy

__________________________________
Andy Jaworski
518-1-01
Process Laboratory
3M Corporate Research Laboratory
-----
E-mail: apjaworski at mmm.com
Tel:  (651) 733-6092
Fax:  (651) 736-3122

             Mahieux Dimitri
             <dimitri.mahieux@
             student.uclouvain                                          To
             .be>                      r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
             r-help-bounces at st
             at.math.ethz.ch                                       Subject
                                       [R] Integer Optimization

             03/21/2007 06:42
             AM

Hello everybody,

I am looking for a function (or package) which can solve a integer
optimization problem.  I have found the glpk package but I don't known
very well how to use it.
Someone has another solution ?

thx