[R] Stepwise Logistic Regression

Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com Cody_Hamilton at Edwards.com
Wed Mar 21 22:19:32 CET 2007

Rich Ulrich has compiled some posts (I believe from the S list) on some of
the dangers of stepwise regression:
http://www.pitt.edu/~wpilib/statfaq/regrfaq.html

Regards,
    -Cody

             "Sergio Della
             Franca"
             <sergio.della.fra                                          To
             nca at gmail.com>            r-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
             r-help-bounces at st
             at.math.ethz.ch                                       Subject
                                       [R] Stepwise Logistic Regression

             03/21/2007 11:42
             AM

Dear R-Helpers,

I'd like to perform a Logistic Regression whit a Stepwise method.

Can you tell me how can i proceed to develop this procedure?

Thank you in advance.

Sergio Della Franca.

             [[alternative HTML version deleted]]