[R] Effect display of proportional odds model

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Fri Mar 23 14:06:36 CET 2007

Dear Jan,

First, I inadvertently removed material on these displays from my web site
when the paper was published in Sociological Methodology 2006. I'll update
and repost the material some time in the next couple of days, including a
copy of the published paper (with a link on my home page).

Second, the appendix to the paper and the originally posted examples didn't
include the code for Figure 8 (which is Figure 10 in the published version
of the paper). I'll add that.

Regards,
 John

John Fox