[R] Newbie: Combn and scripting

Zamikhaya.Mbalu at dhs.vic.gov.au Zamikhaya.Mbalu at dhs.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 27 07:55:41 CEST 2007

Hello All,

I have just installed my R 2.4 (windows) as a test trying to load a data
frame and run combn() for each line into another file. How do I do this?

data.csv:
a,b,c,d
1,2,3.4
g,3,6,t
etc

x=data.csv, m=3

Thank you

Zam

This email contains confidential information intended only for the person named above and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying or use of this information is prohibited. The Department provides no guarantee that this communication is free of virus or that it has not been intercepted or interfered with. If you have received this email in error or have any other concerns regarding its transmission, please notify Postmaster at dhs.vic.gov.au