[R] Jackknife estimates of predict.lda success rate

Mat.Vanderklift at csiro.au Mat.Vanderklift at csiro.au
Wed Mar 28 06:30:10 CEST 2007

Dear all
I have used the lda and predict functions to classify a set of objects of unknown origin. I would like to use a jackknife reclassification to assess the degree to which the outcomes deviate from that expected by chance. However, I can't find any function that allows me to do this. Any suggestions of how to generate the jackknife reclassification to assess classification accuracy? (BTW, commands I used to generate predictions appended below.)
Many thanks
Mat Vanderklift