[R] Reading config data from text files

Peter Dalgaard P.Dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Wed Mar 28 16:06:03 CEST 2007

Alberto Monteiro wrote:
> Pete Cap wrote:
>
>> I'm writing a tcl/tk gui tool to wrap around RMySQL for some co-workers.
>>

> Good luck; I find the documentation on the library(tcltk) very
> poor, lacking examples for most of the functions.

Well, they are interface functions, and what you really need is
documentation for what they interface to, i.e. generic tcl and tk docs,
plus some general feeling for how the interface glue works in order to
make the appropriate translation.

For examples of typical usage,  look at  James Wettenhall's pages at
http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/~wettenhall/RTclTkExamples/